Saturday, July 04, 2009

Time to make a grocery list

So after today's game my "list" of items for the guys on the team doubled. And I was dared by Betsy to make good on one of my promises and I will make good on that promise at the next Unplugged, if he is there. So far the shopping list is as follows:

Justin - 3 cans of BBQ Pringles
Cuddy - 2 bags of Skittles

The following were promised cookies or are getting cookies as honorable mention:

Brian Buscher - with that beautiful diving catch
Nick Punto - with the go ahead double
Matty Tolbert - scoring off Nicky's go ahead double
Frankie - just because I thought he pitched a really strong 6 innings today

Joe Nathan is getting an entire package of cookies all to himself for that wonderful save today!

I think we may have pissed a few Detroit fans off around us because we kept talking/yelling how we wanted someone to take Granderson knees out so he'd stop catching all the balls we hit into the outfield. I don't think it was nearly as much fun as it's going to be at the Chicago games next weekend though!

All around I thought the guys played smart baseball today. I was very pleased with the performance I saw considering how late that game went last night!

Here are a few of the better pictures I got (I'm trying a new camera on Wed. night when I'm there):







3 comments:

Betsy said...

so are you taking all these items with us to unplugged, or just the skittles for cuddy?

Katie said...

Just the skittles for Cuddy, I figure he might get a laugh out of it.

S.Rail said...

Hey! I'll take some of Morneaus BBQ pringles! :)