Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another winning road series...

I was hoping we'd be able to get the sweep, but with Frankie pitching I knew that was going to be tough and with Kinsler getting a lead off home run, I knew we were really going to have to fight. I was talking with Erin during the game about how we needed a new pitcher and she told me that the Pirates are interested in him. My comment, they can have him. I'll go for a trade so we can get Garrett back.

I want Frankie gone or at least to the bullpen. He does fine for a couple innings but then it all seems to go to shit and he forgets what he's supposed to do. It's time something is done with him because we're not going to get far without having all 5 of our starters doing what they are supposed to be doing.


LNP had to have been the top player of the game tonight. First with his home run (amazing!) and then his unassisted double play in the sixth inning. This is the parahna I like to see. He did so well tonight. I hope we continue to see this from him again and again.

I'm sad that Dunesing got the loss tonight, I really thought he had a strong outting especially going 1-2-3 in his first inning out there. He has so much potential and I hope he's up here for the rest of the season that's for sure.

Oh and Mauer and I are officially fighting...this 0 for 6 crap needs to come to a sudden hault. What happened to the Joe from June? I miss him.

No comments: