Tuesday, July 07, 2009

One big rant...

Fair warning this post is going to be one long rant broke down into sections... so here we go.

Rant #1: Jim Souhan
He's an ass. Plain and simple. How in your right mind can you say Manny deserves to go to the All Star game when he admitted using drugs? Same goes with A-Rod. They don't deserve to be there. As soon as he started ragging on Kevin, I was ready to deck him. Kevin deserved to go, but I'm sure with him going on the DL it didn't help any. Souhan just annoys me.

Be sure to join the Jim Souhan facebook group: Can Souhan, Hire Phil Miller I would much rather read the articles from Phil then Souhan any day.

Rant #2:
The Yankees over all. I will never liked the Yankees, I made it known in Sunday's post that I hated them and I will always hate them. When we play the Yankees I go in with the attitude we're going to lose so it's not so depressing when we do. But it also makes it a pleasant surprise when we win, which we WILL win tomorrow night because we can and we've done it before. I won't take no for an answer, got it guys?

Positive #1:
My one gem of the game was that wonderful and beautiful catch by GoGo robbing A-Rod of that grand slam. If you missed it or just want to watch it again go here. It's worth watching over and over.


And while we are on that inning, I can not even begin to imagine the pressure that Brian Duensing was under going into that inning with bases loaded and no one out. That inning could have been a lot worse then what it was and I think Brian proved he can handle himself quite well on the mound.

And yes, the Cuddy Skittle count is at three bags (which he might just get tomorrow night).

Tomorrow: Papa Perkins against RHP A.J. Burnett. All I can hope for is a win, because I can't stomach a loss like tonight in person.

*Pictures and tomorrow nights post will come in conjuction with my post about the day game on Thursday since it will be late tomorrow night before I get home and work calls on Thursday early.

No comments: