Saturday, August 15, 2009

WTF Was That?

The luck of the Cuddy shirt has officially ran out. It is now 4 for 5 =( I also think it had to do with my mom going, whenever she goes to the games we lose. I'm not letting her go anymore this season! I however will be making the trip to Kansas City next weekend when the guys are down there. I am leaving Friday morning (early) and will be going to the games on Saturday and Sunday. I hope I can bring them some luck on the road. But first they need to win tomorrow and win the series against the Tribe and then we're off to Texas to take on the Rangers.

All I have to say about today's game is; what happened to the team from last night that shut the Tribe out 7-0? What happened to the wonderful pitcher I saw in his first major league start against the Brewers? It's really frustrating when they had such a great game last night and then crapsville today. Ugh.

With that said... onto the pictures:




Look, no hands!


"Look Mom, I can fly!"




Duensing, Krappel, and the newbie Jeff Manship :)



Everyone else is so serious and you have Duensing, blowing a bubble.



Just for you Betsy ;-)

No comments: