Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can We End The Misery Soon?


Seriously, I love Jason Kubel as the DH, but as an outfielder, not so much. He doesn't run. Everyone knows this, why can't Gardy see it?! We have perfectly good people to play in the outfield, why can't we just have a DH and be done with it? Jason's good at getting big hits when we need him too during this DH days, but maybe it's just me, but when he actually plays in the field he doesn't seem to do as well. Yes, today he did go 2 for 4, which is good, but he just seems to do better as DH. Jason has his best power at the plate, not out on the field.

The power out in the field belongs to Cuddy. I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone else has to say about him, he is the best right fielder I have seen in a long time. He has an arm on him like I have never seen before. It's not very often that I have seen him try and throw someone out from right field and have his throw be off. I'm pretty sure that throw from today's game should get a Web Gem nod or something.

You don't run on Cuddy cause 99.9% of the time you will get thrown out.

A group of us were talking today at work about our ideal starting line up; from the starting pitcher to a reliever and closer. Really my lineup wouldn't be much different then what we have right now, it consists of current Twins players.

Starting pitcher: Slowey
Catcher: Mauer
1B: Morneau
2B: Punto
3B: Crede
DH: Kubel
SS: Harris
RF: Cuddy
CF: GoGo
LF: Span

Reliever: Matty G
Closer: Nathan

Always remember to Fear the Nathan :)

No comments: