Friday, August 07, 2009

A Hodge Podge of Crap

Tonight's game was so bad even Gardy couldn't stand to watch it and got himself kicked out. Gardy, I think I should have joined you on that one!

Okay quick little beef with the game, these fucking Umps need glasses. That was the biggest bullshit call I have ever seen in my life. Do these umps have it out for the Twins or something? Do we have a big target over our heads that says "Pick on this team!"

So apparently someone from the front office is listening somewhere because we got the pitching help we needed, at least I think. Apparently he's going to start tomorrow night in place of Papa Perk, which kinda bums me out because it's like they are writing him off, but we've got to squeeze Carl Pavano in the rotation. I don't know much about him, I have to do some research, but we'll see how it does tomorrow night against Verlander. And with us getting a new starter apparently Frankie will finally make his way to the bullpen, at least that's the report that was given during the news. We'll see how accurate they are.

Oh and while I'm on the new pitcher, did they seriously have to give him #48? They couldn't come up with a different number? 48 will always be Torii's number just like 18 will always be Jason's number.

But with that move we had to say goodbye to a pitcher and who did they get rid of? R.A. Seriously? What the fuck are you doing getting rid of a guy that can pitch every game. What does that leave us with? Bobby Keppel who SUCKS! Why the hell couldn't they have sent him to Rochester? Everyone is saying they sent Dickey back because he apparently lost his ability to throw his knuckle ball. I don't think he lost it, I think it's tough for him to throw it because Mauer can't catch it and he's admitted he can't catch it.

Just when you think maybe, maybe the front office is getting shit figured out someone fucks up and screws us over again. I realize that in a month we get extra roster spots, but by that time it's going to be too late to do anything. At this point the guys on the team are already turning against each other and when that happens you might as well forget any chance of making it anywhere for the rest of the season. You've got one player blaming another, one blaming the ump and a coach blaming two of the players (for those that read the article on the Star Trib this morning you know who I'm talking about).

We can't afford anymore injuries. We're already down 3 of our better pitchers, we've got a third basemen that will miss the entire series. Don't get me wrong, I love Crede and think he's a good addition to the team when he can actually play. As much as I would love to see him here next season I think Danny Valencia will be getting the start next season at third base.

Seriously, why is this team always getting fucked over?

No comments: