Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tonight's what the heck moment brought to you by...

I was going to wait and do a post after this series, but after tonight's...interesting...performance, it's getting it's own post.

I was all excited and ready to come and do a "Yay Scottie Baker with the shut out" post, but oh no...we let it come down to a save situation with a 10-0 lead in the 9th *head desk* If my parents weren't already asleep I'd be going on a one women rampage. Thank God for Natey.

There were positives during the game today, yes it wasn't all so odd, it was nice to see some magic from the bottom of the lineup. We can’t rely on the M&M boys all the time to get the runs for this team, two people can’t support this entire organization, and we have some really good hitters that just need to find their rhythm. Example, Harris was really good tonight, it was nice to see Delmon get back into it as well.

I liked seeing some homeruns in there too…I thought for awhile we forgot how to hit those. Justin and Jason reminded me what those were again. Thanks for that boys :)

I end tonight's post with a question, with Little Nicky Punto coming off the DL Friday, what are your thoughts on what will happen with the lineup and the roster? Who will go back to Rochester and where will everyone play?

I have my thoughts on that question, but I'll save that for my post on Thursday.

No comments: