Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tweet ups

So this post is coming earlier then I expected only because tonight I've decided I'm venturing to Maple Grove for Baseball Unplugged 1) to see Cuddy again and 2) to meet some of the lovely girls I have met through Twitter. I'm a little disappointed that Kevin isn't going to be there tonight, as I was looking forward to seeing him but alas we get Cuddy, Papa Perk, and Scottie. It's a win/win situation!

I will have pictures from tonight I'm sure at some point.

This series recap post will probably come tonight after I get home or sometime tomorrow!

11 comments:

Betsy said...

Great meeting you tonight!! I LOVE the video of the magic card trick!!

Katie said...

It was great meeting you tonight too! Good I'm glad it turned out I was worried since no one else was recording!

Betsy said...

I love it! I'm uploading it on facebook right now...and tomorrow it'll go on the blog! woot!

Katie said...

I just spent like 20 minutes looking at your Slowey pictures on Facebook. Very nice!! I'm going to work on my blog now because I'm too wired to sleep.

Betsy said...

Yes, I love Kevin, so there are quite a few of those pics...did you see (i think like my first album) the pics of Joe and Justin drunk?

Katie said...

I just found them! You can totally tell they're wasted.

Betsy said...

aren't they great though?! lol...it's nice to see them be themselves, ya know?

Katie said...

It's nice to see they are human and go out and have fun like everyone else.

Betsy said...

videos up on facebook! :)

Katie said...

I love it! I'm so relieved it turned out!

Betsy said...

me too! it's great...trying to get the video up on my blog...and have it ready for me to post the entry! woot.