Friday, April 23, 2010

Short and Sweet

I think through the hustle and bustle of moving from The Dome to Target Field the Twins forgot to pack something very important. They forgot to pack their brooms so they can sweep another team. We seem to be able to pull out those first two games, but that third game just gets missed. I think it's lack of the brooms from the other side of town.

Yesterday was not the best game for the Twins, but hey, everyone has a bad day. I had one too and was going to take the blame for the game until Seth stepped up and said he would take it since he was at the game.


Tonight we are back to the K, someday I will get back to that beautiful ballpark, but Target Field is doing just perfect for now :-) Tonight it's Carl Pavano (2-1) against Gil Meche (0-1). Guys please remember what you did last fall when I was down there watching you play in person and do it again this weekend!

No comments: