Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Couldn't Ask For More


For yesterday being my first time at a Twins home opening day, it was way more then I ever could have imagined. I'm sure some of it had to do with the fact that it was Target Field, but it was an experience I will never forget that's for sure. It was another beautiful day at the ballpark, one that was supposed to be plagued by rain, but thankfully that held off till last night. Being 2 for 2 in the new ball park is definitely a plus, now too bad my next game isn't until the 20th lol

As Betsy said, we were unable to get seats together, but the idea of just being at the home opener in the new stadium was enough for me to "take on for the team" and sit by myself until Betsy moved over in the 3rd inning. I can't complain with my seat at all and I kinda hope I get to sit that far over again because the view as amazing (as you can see).


Everyone needs a little TC hug...Even Andy!

It was nice to see the entire 25-man roster out on the field, especially Nate. I can't believe I'm even going to say this, but yes even though Rauch has done a good job as the closer, no one will ever be able to replace Nate. That's his position and always will be.

No one will ever replace Nate, hear that Rauch!

Getting out of Target Field yesterday reminded me a lot of getting out of the Dome. Downtown was insane after that game was over, but you just have to move with the flow and when you see an opening go for it lol Just like our old Dome Sweet Dome.

I know this isn't the longest recap ever, but all-in-all it was a good day at the ballpark. If you have the chance to go to a game at Target Field this season, take it! It's a fantastic ball park and everyone in Twins Territory has been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Now onto a few more pictures!

The picture of Kevin was a must :)

The smile and the Nesheked socks! I was a goner for the whole day!

JJ batting and Cuddy on 3rd (2 of my faves)

JJ...uh...trying to fix something ;-)

No comments: