Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Notes From Game One

Seeing how I didn't really even stay awake for the whole game (I HATE west coast games), I think it was about the 6th inning when I started to doze off and said "I give up." I can only really comment on what I saw and a little bit on what I heard and maybe everyone can fill me in on what I may have missed?

~Timmy had me a little concerned when the game started off giving up 2 walks right away. That was not what I expected to come from him, maybe Liriano, but not Timmy. When he finally settled down I was feeling a little bit better. I know it was the first game and I'm sure he was nervous, but all I can hope for is his next outing is better.


~Delmon Young, where the heck have you been hiding?! Not only did you lose the weight during the off season you apparently picked up a decent swing and the ability to run like hell! If this is the Delmon we get all season I think I will be a happy camper.


~The more and more I see J.J. Hardy, the hotter he gets. I think it's going to be a LONG season of distractions for me ;-) I think it must the Twins uniform because I didn't find him this attractive before, lol.

I know Timmy doesn't have the best record against the Angels and I know it's the first game and I've heard a lot of people saying it's going to be a long season if this is how we play the first game. But the Angels are a tough team and just because we lose the first game doesn't mean it's going to be a long season.

The road to the World Series has just begun, no need to jump off the bus already.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love me some JJ Hardy, lol. I think it's the eyes, so blue.