Sunday, May 24, 2009

So I decided I needed to redo this blog and use it for baseball related stuff since I'm pretty sure all my friend on LiveJournal are tired of all the baseball stuff.

So if anyone wants to see my pictures from the game last night let me know and I'll post them here too!

I never, NEVER, wanna see Joe cringe like that during a game again. My heart was in my toes.

For the love of God, we were already down Crede for getting hit in the hand by a pitch and then they hit Joe. Not cool Milwaukee!

And all I have to say is, Joe Mauer for the 2009 Batting Champ! A 437 foot homerun to right field, upper deck no less. This coming from a guy who always hits his homers to left.

And then after hitting Joe, with bases loaded, Justin with the game winning grand slam. And Scotty going 8 1/3 innings. Best outing all season.

This is the team I love, this is the team I've missed. I will never give up on this team.

No comments: