Friday, October 09, 2009

Short and Sweet


Minus a couple crappy calls in tonight's game, they Twins pretty much screwed themselves over tonight. Too many missed opportunities and blown plays. Sloppy baseball at it's best. Yes we didn't just roll over and let the Spank-me's take it from us, but still. You guys play better baseball then this.

I'm not sure what the hell Joe Nathan's problem is again, but I thought we were over whatever little fight we were in, pretty sure after tonight we're fighting again because I'm not very happy with him. I'm not very happy with Jason Kubel either, but he and I haven't been fighting for the last 2 months.

I hate the Yankees, that will never change, but that was pretty much a stolen game for them. They got lucky with that one. I wanna know who paid off the umps.

All I'm saying is this, you guys need to pull your heads out and stop playing scared. Pretend it's game 163 again and go out there with the fire and determination you had on Tuesday damn it.

No comments: