Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally!

I know I have been MIA in the blog world for a few days, life has just gotten the best of me. Doesn't mean I haven't been watching our boys play. But after today's game against the Yankees, a post is needed.

After the first two days of the series I wasn't holding out most hope for today's game. I didn't even watch most of today's game as I was out cold for most of it with a migraine, but I did tune in just time time to see the bases loaded walk to Thome off of Rivera! Rivera of all people, most people thought this guy was a machine, but today's game proved that he is indeed human.

And when that happened I couldn't change the channel. And with that said:

Jason Kubel I take back everything bad I have ever said about you. Please forgive me :(

I'm beyond excited that we finally beat those damn Yankees! That stadium has owed us for a long as I can remember and it was nice that it finally paid up.

Tomorrow we are off to Toronto to face the Blue Jays. It's Slowey (4-3) vs. Dana Eveland (3-2). Enjoy your well deserved win today guys and let's remember we CAN beat the Yankees when they come here the 25th through the 27th :)

No comments: